To Our Valued Customers
Oswego Cyclery will remain open during the 'Shelter At Home' ordinance passed by the State of Illinois as bicycle shops are currently considered essential businesses.
We still want to provide the high-level of friendly customer service that we're known for but in order to do so we will be operating under new policies. Please be patient with us as we navigate these changes and figure out the best way we can serve you.
- Our store hours will be reduced. Check our website or Facebook or call 630-564-1883
- Bike sales will be by appointment only. We can also set up a phone consultation to help you find the bike that is right for you.
- In order to maintain the safety and protection of our customers and staff we'll be limiting the number of people in our store to 2 customers at a time. We encourage you to call ahead or email to schedule a time to drop-off your bike for repair or to shop for accessories. Whenever possible we will be taking care of your needs outdoors.
- FREE pick-up and delivery services are available.
- Our website is always open for business. Shop online and we'll have your purchase ready for you to pick-up outside.
We have expanded our cleaning protocols including disinfecting high-touch items and bikes when they are ready for pick-up or test rides.
Please contact us if you have any questions and thank you for working with us through these extraordinary circumstances.