Pickup & Delivery Services
Whether you are stuck on the side of the road or do not have a way to get your bike to us, we can help. For your convenience, Oswego Cyclery offers a mobile pickup & delivery service. We can even arrange a house call or roadside assistance to fix your bike on the spot. We offer this service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
How Does Pickup & Delivery Work?
- We charge a flat $20.00 charge for pickup & delivery, no matter the number of bikes.
- Make sure you are within our 10 mile pickup & delivery radius.*
- Schedule an appointment by calling us at (630) 551-2300
- We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm pickup date.
- We pick your bike(s) up and bring them back to the shop.
- A service technician will inspect your bike(s) and call you the same day to confirm repairs.
- Repairs will be completed within 48 hours.*
- We will contact you when repairs are completed and schedule a delivery date.
*Repairs are guaranteed within 48 hours, 2 business days, assuming all parts in stock