• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$18.00 - $24.99
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
• Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Return spring/reach adjustment • Forged aluminum construction • 2-finger lever design
$15.99 - $22.00
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$15.75 - $27.30
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$18.25 - $21.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
Page 1 of 1